[Jamie's Innerworkings] "Slightly Bored and Severely Confused"

Monday, July 17, 2006

Who Am I? (no, this isn't the introspective question)

Really, I'm just stealing the post I put on the LR (or.. um.. DR) blog and adding some, incase strange people find my blogger.

****

You're asking who I am?

Why I'm a Jamie, a young female with a head full of dreams, but eyes set on reality. I'll be 21 soon (oh goodness), have two older siblings (Michael 30, and Linda 29). A "pet" named Guido, and some pretty amazing friends.

This is not my actual blog, its my um.. kosher blog.. and I'll try to keep it more alive than http://www.blurty.com/~nothingissacred .

Um, I like to watch CSI, Dead Like Me, Buffy, Angel and Seinfeld.

Currently reading: Prozac Nation (Favourite books include "The Luckiest Girl in the World" by Steven Levenkron and "The Five People You Meet In Heaven" and "Tuesdays with Morrie" by Mitch Albom).

Current band I like: Tegan and Sara (particularily My Number).

Current job: Real Estate Receptionist (past jobs include: camp counsellor extradonnaire, and popcorn butterer expert).

Current aspiration: to understand men! (or you know, go back to school).

Um.. thats all..

Peace.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:46 AM, Blogger Trent said…

    Tegan and Sara!!

    (they helped to inspire Leah's haircut)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home