[Jamie's Innerworkings] "Slightly Bored and Severely Confused"

Monday, October 23, 2006

Now its time to get dirty ...

Alright, so this annoying number 416-398-5668 keeps calling my work, its some sort of solicitation and for the last 2 months everytime they have called I've told them our company does not solicit our agents and to please kindly remove our number from their database.

My boss has given me full permission to transfer them to wherever I will like... any suggestions of places to transfer to?

3 Comments:

  • At 9:42 PM, Blogger Sabs said…

    Nah. It's way more fun to just mash the keyboard with your fingers until they hang up.

     
  • At 11:57 AM, Blogger Jamie said…

    OoOoO :)

     
  • At 2:36 PM, Blogger AZD said…

    Transfer them to the Chairman at my work. He's a hardass.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home