[Jamie's Innerworkings] "Slightly Bored and Severely Confused"

Monday, July 16, 2007

Copy Catting

Yes, I make my own words. From Shannon's post

[7:01am] Alarm goes off, hit snooze
[7:09am] Alarm goes off again, hit snooze again and do so until 7:30
[7:30am] Look at my cellphone, realize its actually only 6:30am and that I must have set my clock an hour ahead last night by accident. Reset alarm.
[7:17am] Alarm goes off for real, I hit snooze and then get up.
[7:52am] Try to tiptoe through my apartment and get ready as to not disturb the people sleeping on my couches. Fail when I can't find one of my bags, wake Sarah up.
[8:41am] The bus I need to connect to comes in 6 minutes, there is a Tim Hortens across the street, I want tea, I play the odds.
[8:46am] Still in line at Tim Hortens, people are morons, no sign of bus, I hope its late
[8:52am] I played the odds and I won, on bus to work.
[8:59am] Come into the office, phone is already ringing, play the superority card and don't answer as its 9am yet, they'll call back.
[9:17am] Prepare offer for an agent who only gives me half of the information I need, half of which was incorrect. Morons.
[9:30am] Gosh this day is slow, check email and websites
[9:58am] Someone may have sent me an email/updated their blog, check again
[10:26am] Repeat
[10:45am] Repeat
[11:12am] My boss comes in, must not be obvious in my lack of doing work, talk to a friend on gChat
[12:05pm] Start to get hungry, not really wanting the soup I brought for lunch.
[12:18pm] Boss must be reading my mind, offers to buy me Harvey's Veggie Burger for the heck of it
[1:16pm] Still waiting for boss to come back, that soup is looking kind of appetizing.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your day's almost as boring as mine!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home