[Jamie's Innerworkings] "Slightly Bored and Severely Confused"

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

It doesn't mean much

I had to replace my copy of Home Room, since I lent it out and never got it back and have been itching to watch it, if you have my copy.. I'd still like it back please and thanks.

Its a good movie, for a low budget film, inspired by Columbine and Erika Christensen doesn't play a vixen.

One of my favourite parts is near the end, they are in the classroom where the shootings went down and the detective tells Deanna (Erika Christensen) that he wants to know what to tell his son when he asks. And the students go through a dialogue of all the reasons media says it happened (such as culture of violence, rap music, marilyn manson etc) and Deanna says:

"My head can't even hold the answers i hear every day. So now you come to us, cause you want to know why. You want to know what it means. It doesn't mean a god damn thing in the world"*cue sarah maclachlan*"it doesn't mean much, it doesn't mean anything at all..."

2 Comments:

  • At 9:45 AM, Blogger AZD said…

    Now that you've replaced it, can I borrow it?

     
  • At 9:48 AM, Blogger Jamie said…

    Yes you may, when I will see you next is another story.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home