[Jamie's Innerworkings] "Slightly Bored and Severely Confused"

Saturday, August 26, 2006

...

Which of the following statements is false:

a) I'm in an incredible amount of pain
b) both my wrists throb, and in my rush I forgot my splints at home
c) it hurts to breathe (and swallow)
d) I have the beginnings of a migraine
e) I can go home and go back to sleep



.



.



.



If you chose E, give yourself a cookie. I don't remember if I posted a couple of months back when I was complained that it hurt to swallow, turns out it was acid reflux so I was put on a month long prescription. Two days ago the same symptoms came back so I spoke to my doctor and he filled out another prescription of the same stuff, and told me I probably have chronic acid reflux (which runs in my family) which means that I'll have to take a pill once a day for the rest of my life to be able to breathe and swallow without feeling like my chest is on fire.

My wrists have started hurting me because I'm not careful when I type at work or at home, and so I've been splinting them and its been helping a tonne.

I can feel, in the back of my eyeballs, the beginning of a migraine I've taken a couple of pain killers, however my Amerge meds (for full blown migraines) are at home.

Which brings me to, I'm at work... and really don't feel like being here. Love my job, hate being physically hindered.

Really, getting tired of all this medical shit. Enough already.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    okay, jamie ... here it is ... keep it secret:

    www.xanga.com/katehodgert

     
  • At 1:01 PM, Blogger ButterPeanut said…

    yeah, enough already.

    I feel like every time i see you I go, "Wow, that sucks, dude." So I hope you're getting better...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home