[Jamie's Innerworkings] "Slightly Bored and Severely Confused"

Saturday, August 12, 2006

hehehe

I was talking to my friend Ethan on MSN today, we were making plans to do something. We decided he'd come check out the "new" digs, and in case he got lost he'd just call me from his cell phone. About 10 mintues ago I got this message IM:
_ethan (at.work)> i am jack's bike path murder says:
Erm...my cell phone was just run over by a taxi.
So don't call it if I'm late


And I am still laughing at his misfortune.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:24 PM, Blogger /dr. said…

    that's friggin' funny!

    /dr.

     
  • At 4:49 PM, Blogger Jamie said…

    When he showed up to my place, he showed me the hole in his pocket that his cell phone fell out of, slid down his pants leg and out on to the street. And how he was laughing at the poor sucker who just had their cell phone run over, until realizing it was himself.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home