[Jamie's Innerworkings] "Slightly Bored and Severely Confused"

Friday, August 04, 2006

Today was a good day.

Me and Missina went out for breakfast at Golden Griddle (yummy) then went to Dairy Queen, then for a jaunty stroll that included me buying a new pair of sunglassses (desperately needed) and finding this beautiful park just south of Yonge and Lawrence.

We sat and talked there for a while, surrounded by nature and the lawn maintenance guy doing his job. We saw a baby rabbit! It was so cool.

Also, we indulged in childood antics. And through the mighty divining skills that is MASH I discovered why Victor is not a good companion choice, since if I end up with him I'll have four children, live in a shack as a bum, and drive a station wagon.. though, we'd live in Scotland so Missina gave that life path a 2/10.

Though, at least I didn't end up with Ross.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:10 PM, Blogger Jeff C. said…

    I'm not sure I've ever heard/read the words Golden Griddle and Yummy in the same sentence.

    Too bad about Victor. MASH never lies.

     
  • At 6:22 PM, Blogger Jamie said…

    My egg-cooking skills are sick dog! Golden Griddle is my friend when I want some sunny side up in my diet :)

    Ya, its a shame about Victor.. but much more to that story haha.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home