[Jamie's Innerworkings] "Slightly Bored and Severely Confused"

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Goodbye Guido

Tom's mom (Guido's original owner) came and picked up Guido half an hour ago. I didn't know it would hurt this much ... and thats not even factoring the awesome set of back claw scratches I now have on my thigh and arms.

I tried cuddling with her today, but she would have none of it. When I took the cage out an hour ago, she was under my bed. And when I tried to get her to put her in, she would run away from me and start rubbing herself against everything.

I won't forget you Gweeds, don't you worry.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I suppose that is rather sad. Even though I didn't like the guy. Girl. um. I still haven't figured that one out.

     
  • At 4:44 PM, Blogger ButterPeanut said…

    aw. guido's so cute.

     
  • At 12:36 AM, Blogger RTF said…

    So cute!

    Thanks again Jamie.

    Peace,

    T

     

Post a Comment

<< Home