[Jamie's Innerworkings] "Slightly Bored and Severely Confused"

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Sarah's gross

So, I'm on the phone with her ... talking about lovely things like maybe one day being roomies. And the conversation goes something like this:

Sarah: And I can keep to myself when there is a sock on the door.
Jamie: haha, ya... I'll be like 'sarah, go to your room and turn the music on really loud
Sarah: really loud, i'll block my ears
Jamie: And i'll just hear you from the other end of the apartment say, 'what, what do you want', 'sarah, i'm not calling out your name'
Sarah: 'what, you want me to do what?'
Jamie: and you'll say 'what, do what harder'?
Sarah: haha, oh, that'll be fun.

So ... Sarah's idea of fun is overhearing me have sex? -.^

4 Comments:

  • At 8:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you are a terrible person!!! that is not how i meant it...

    horrible. just horrible.

     
  • At 10:39 PM, Blogger Bekki said…

    im really glad this was posted.

     
  • At 9:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ya... me too... :S

     
  • At 12:01 PM, Blogger defrex said…

    lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home