[Jamie's Innerworkings] "Slightly Bored and Severely Confused"

Monday, September 10, 2007

One more month

Till I'm on a plane to Ireland :) I'm getting excited, even though kissing the blarney stone is kind of daunting. And that was before I even considered the possibility that people might urinate on it.

I've got one month to acquire a taste for either beer or whiskey ... on your mark, get set, go! (those who went to O'Grady's in July can remember my reaction to Whiskey).

Oh, and I felt so spoiled for my birthday this year, a very special thank you to those who made it so. I think I still have a package in the mail coming :)

3 Comments:

  • At 3:29 PM, Blogger ButterPeanut said…

    happy birthday! my whirlwind trip to tronno just narrowly missed it.

     
  • At 8:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ooh, there is!! peri is currently trying to climb in and steal stuff...

     
  • At 1:39 AM, Blogger Jamie said…

    you can send me peri ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home