[Jamie's Innerworkings] "Slightly Bored and Severely Confused"

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Angsty... be warned.

.

.

.

.

.

That's it, I'm done planning parties. I tried to throw a housewarming party, and I think 5 out of the 20 people I invited were able to come.

Its my birthday coming up, my 21st, and I want to throw a party (well two of them, one during the day, one at night). I had all the good things in there, convenient location, a Saturday night, free booze.

But still, most of the people I invited can't come. Damn long weekend, damn Ben Harper concert, damn Tyndale schedules.

*sulks in corner* humph.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:55 AM, Blogger /dr. said…

    ya! i blame yellowknife. damn you yellowknife!!

    /dr.

     
  • At 10:57 AM, Blogger Jamie said…

    oh and damn not being in the country, and damn still being up at camp.

     
  • At 5:50 PM, Blogger defrex said…

    Ben Harper concert? And I'm'a miss it! dag yo.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home