[Jamie's Innerworkings] "Slightly Bored and Severely Confused"

Sunday, September 03, 2006

A mild success

So the parties turned out to be a'ight. The bash at my place was good, small turn out but good conversation and funny episodes of Punk'd, and just all 'round fun times.

The evening party. Oh dear, it was good, my friend Bethany came which was really nice. I fell down a flight of stairs, and distinctly remember thinking... I'm on my ass, this isn't right. But I appear to not be broken, so its all good.

Can someone explain to me why, after a night of drinking, your body seems to think its a good time to wake up only like 5 hours after you've gone to bed. Maybe its just my body.

Anyways, I'm going to go try and go back to sleep.

5 Comments:

  • At 9:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you prolly don't know who i am, but i just wanted to say hi, and that i hope you're not hung over too badly /smirk
    :D

    take care
    dustin

     
  • At 11:44 AM, Blogger Jamie said…

    Don't fret Dustin dear (assuming you are *the* Dustin from Alberta). I don't get hung over *smirk*.

     
  • At 8:16 AM, Blogger defrex said…

    your body, or at least mine, wakes up because it's dehydrated.

     
  • At 8:17 AM, Blogger defrex said…

    oh, and Happy Birthday. :D

     
  • At 9:09 AM, Blogger Jamie said…

    that would make sense. you so wise aron jones.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home