[Jamie's Innerworkings] "Slightly Bored and Severely Confused"

Monday, January 29, 2007

Behold! A history making moment ....

Missina, this one is for you.

I've linked, for the first time ever, to a blog of a person I have never met.

The person of honour, Mr. Jeff. Jeff first appeared on my blogger, left a comment sometime ago ... I'm not sure how he encountered my blog, or what has kept him coming. (And hey, if you want to let me know, that'd be nifty).

But I figure if I read his blog, and ask for his opinion I might as well be proud and link to him, even though I've never met him and pretty sure I never will.

But, hey, Missina, be proud :)

2 Comments:

  • At 8:00 PM, Blogger Jeff C. said…

    Yeah! I made it onto your blog!

    When I first started out blogging, I was disappointed that no one was commenting, so I decided the best way to have that happen, was to leave comments on other people's blogs, hoping they would return the favour.

    So I would keep hitting "next blog" until something decent came up, and voila.

     
  • At 8:31 PM, Blogger Jamie said…

    Aw shucks, I'm something decent :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home