[Jamie's Innerworkings] "Slightly Bored and Severely Confused"

Friday, February 02, 2007

Revelations on Men (screw policeman, professors are the new in)

So, I never heard from Malcolm, and its the first time I've been put in this situation. But, I talked to Victor (kind of interesting to talk to him, considering the history). But he made a good point, in pointing out that why its hard for me to deal with is because I usually give 100%, and I would never leave someone hanging like that, so how could someone else? And its true, I'm sure I will probably run into him again (maybe even this Tuesday if he follows the same rotations as the couple I sit for), and I'm not sure what I will do. I just like closure, its not like I'm lost without him ... I just want to know what his damage is, other than that he has a Y chromosome (sorry Jeff and Aron).

But another piece of wisdom that my friend Kate passed on to me, that she learned from a dude. That, girls, we usually give the benefit of the doubt too quickly. And, apparently, if a guy is truly interested there is no such thing as "too busy".

But, I finally met up with a guy I've been talking to for a couple of months, he is a university professor/high school teacher for French (he is 30) out in Guelph. He's pretty nifty, we hung out, and then we went out for lunch, and when I tried to pay, he wouldn't let me. And he sent me an email when he got back to Guelph telling me what a good time he had, and I woke up to a sweet one from him this morning. We're going to try to connect on the 10th (I don't have to work).

We'll see if anything comes from it.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:33 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    i feel so honoured to be linked in your post.

    and it's true, isn't it? it's totally true.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home