[Jamie's Innerworkings] "Slightly Bored and Severely Confused"

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

How many different ways can I say ...

Alright, so I work at a real estate office, I deal with a website called TorontoMLS that is run by the Toronto Real Estate Board (TREB). When we upload a listing, you can only upload a maximum of 9 photos, which includes the "main photo" that appears on the listing.

Easy enough concept?

Apparently not, I have tried explaining to one of my agents that it is not the main photo + 9 additional photos, but 9 photos in total.

Now, he is coming into the office to "go over it and show me what he wants" ...

How many ways can I say "go fuck yourself" with it sounding like "I wish you a pleasant day".

Grumble grumble grumble.

Update: So he came in wearing the GROSSEST smelling cologne, that caused me to start going in a sneezing fit, when I said "I think I'm allergic to your cologne" his response was "Oh, most people are" ... then why would someone continue to wear it!

And then when I told him if he had concerns about the photos, to call the helpdesk at TREB, he said "oh, I don't have time to do that" ... what, you think I do? I don't care if there are any photos on your frigging listing.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "oh, most people are..."

    hahahaha. sorry, it's a little funny how completely ignorant this guy is.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home