[Jamie's Innerworkings] "Slightly Bored and Severely Confused"

Friday, October 26, 2007

Its official ...

Jorga is leaving CSI.

Sara was my favourite :( One of my favourite lines ever is from her, in All For the Country, the season 4 opener, a frat boy has been found dead and Sara and Catherine are explaining to another frat boy how he is responsible for the death after having punched the kid in the back of the head. The frat boy responsible for the death had previously called the dead kid a "punk bitch"

Frat boy: Look, I told you, that guy walked away.
Catherine: But he was already dying. And you're responsible.
Sara: Now who's the punk ... *beat* bitch?

So, so good.

3 Comments:

  • At 2:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    definately deserves a shot!

     
  • At 9:48 PM, Blogger Jamie said…

    indeed

     
  • At 8:51 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    jamie: um... is your calling card accessible?
    me: kinda...
    jamie: do you wanna call me back in like 10 minutes?
    me: no
    jamie:...
    me: heroes starts in 10 minutes...
    jamie: oh... bye then.

    awe.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home