[Jamie's Innerworkings] "Slightly Bored and Severely Confused"

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Currently in the Edmonton Airport

So ... after paying 8.95 plus taxes to access their WiFi, I won't be extremely bored during the 3.5 hour stop over that we have. I guess its worth it ... the hotel we were at, I couldn't manage to access their wireless network, which blew.

And part of the reason I needed to get online was to check the actual departure of our flight this morning, I thought it was 7:30am ... well, it was 7am. So after some mad driving, mild cursing and a race (and a groping) through the airport we managed to get on the plane. Out of breath, but on the plane.

And now we are in the grand 'ol city of Edmonton ... just the airport, but we're here, we are 2 hours behind you guys, I haven't experiences 1pm yet (such an odd concept for me). Waiting for our plane to Fort McMurray, and I got groped again by the security guard. But not Missina, maybe by her virtue or something, she couldn't ever be up to no good :P

5 Comments:

  • At 11:19 AM, Blogger ButterPeanut said…

    I always try to resist the pricey-ass wifi at airports, and I never can. YOu know what's fun? Opening iTunes and seeing who else in the airport is sharing their music, and what they have.

     
  • At 1:20 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 1:21 AM, Blogger Jamie said…

    perhaps if one used iTunes ...

     
  • At 3:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    whose comment did you delete!

    that looks so suspicious...

     
  • At 6:15 AM, Blogger Jamie said…

    it was my own, blogger doesn't have an option to edit them.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home