[Jamie's Innerworkings] "Slightly Bored and Severely Confused"

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Deja Vu?

So I'm back in Edmonton, again ... got to Fort McMurray, spent a day and a half there, went to Dustin's church, a lowkey pentecostal ... then we drove to Plamandon (sp?) to his parents house, place is frickin' huge ... and has themed rooms, I slept in the "Bear Room" thankfully no stuffed bears were to be found.

Then we came to Edmonton and spent the day in West Edmonton mall, that place is crazy, an indoor amusement park, water park, rollercoaster, sea lions, ice rink etc. etc. and the Silver City here has a dragon that breathes fire, actual fire. And minimum wage is something stupid like 14 bucks an hour. Tomorrow we are off to Calgary and then we come back on Wednesday.

Days left on trip: 2
Items not bought: Macbook (though I did win a free play on my super 7 ticket from Winnipeg)
Times I've made an ass of myself: at least a dozen

I am very, very happy to be going to Calgary tomorrow. Baby Ben here I come!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:05 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    come on, you were lovin up that bear at the forks pretty good. i have proof.

    anyways, send me your pictures from your journey here.

    - sarah

     

Post a Comment

<< Home