[Jamie's Innerworkings] "Slightly Bored and Severely Confused"

Friday, January 25, 2008

Reserved means you can't park here asshole

My work is located on a strip, between a polish supermarket and the mafia bar. There are two parking spaces in front of my work, they are clearly marked RESERVED there is a sign in our window that says the spots are reserved for our customers.

A new business opened up at the end of the plaza, and for some reason (thats me being politically correct) a lot of cab drivers have been making pit stops. Pit stops in MY parking spaces. There is one Beck driver ... and I should make it known that I don't like Beck, they are a horrible cab company and when I was a little girl I watched one of their cabs run down a boy in my class. So anyways, this guy parks in our spaces all the time, and is usually there for about 30 minutes. When both of spots our empty, I don't mind too much ... but last night we came and tried to park in my last open space, and the other receptionist, who drives, was on her way in. So I tried to express to him that he couldn't park there. And he ignored me, 5 minutes he said.

When he came back out, he popped in and said "I only use spot for a couple of minutes" and I told him calmly and assertively, that if it is our last open spot, I don't care if you are going to be 2 seconds, don't take my last spot. Okay, okay he said.

Fucking prick just took my last spot AGAIN! I went out and put a note that said "Thanks for listening to me last night, as I explained please do not take our last free spot as you are not a client of our company". And then I locked my door, because I didn't want to talk to him. I just let him knock at my window for 2 minutes before looking up and saying "I don't care to talk to you" ....

bastard better not take my spots again.

This is more fun than venting at customer service reps.

Yes, I'm a vindictive bitch, but you love me anyways.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yay, so many posts to read!
    i'm glad you're back. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home