[Jamie's Innerworkings] "Slightly Bored and Severely Confused"

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

A monthly update

That appears to be the pattern, my apologies to those who actually read my blog. Well, lets see, what is new ... I moved at the beginning of the month to the other end of the city and am not roommates with the lovely Ms. Sharp. We have a two bedroom apartment, and my bunny and her cat, a wii and PS2 ... there is much happening in the apartment.

I have my second exam tonight, my last course doesn't end until May 7th and I am starting a new course May 8th.

My aunt has moved to Orillia, and I didn't think I'd miss her this much, she doesn't have an orillia phone up there yet and her cell phone is Toronto so the long distance charges would be huge, so I talk to her very infrequently, but she is coming down tonight and spending the night at my place, so I am looking forward to that, I will gladly sleep on the couch.

Mike and I celebrated 3 months on the weekend, apparently I am a relationship sap ... i still blame it on the fact that I've never done this before. I think I might have the "L" word feelings for him ... I know I do, I just don't know if I'm ready to say it out loud.

Um, thats all I guess.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    awe, jamie "L"s a boooyy. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home