[Jamie's Innerworkings] "Slightly Bored and Severely Confused"

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

bah!

Well, the minor things first.

Guido has a new and more permanent living arrangement, I still have to call the girl (a friend of Tom's). But I'm kind of post poning it, because as much as I know I need to let go of her, I love that little furball. But, its not fair for me to hold on to her, I can't care for her in the way she needs it, I'm never home to do so.

Which makes me thing of another relationship in my life that isn't going so well. Not that I think I need to let go of the relationship, I just should probably step it up and suck it up and start honouring him and his decisions, and you know, not being a temptress (the third definition is quite fitting). But its proving to be quite difficult. Bah.

But hey... the temporary roommate is gone for the week, the toilet seat shall remain down!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home