[Jamie's Innerworkings] "Slightly Bored and Severely Confused"

Monday, November 13, 2006

I won't let this blog die, I won't let this blog die, I won't let this blog die ...

Alright, so posting has been kind of scarse (sp?) these days, I apologize ... I've just been overly frustrated the last little bit... and you don't want to have to read me rant all the time. But things, are starting to pick up...

- I got mad at Telus for having sucky service in not being able to activate my new phone, and won, they are giving me my first two months free AND waiving my activation fee ... they are back in my good books

- I cried at work, because an agent was driving me fucking loopy (as well as Telus)... my boss allowed me to take a personal day AND told me I was getting a raise in January. Note: I should mentally break down more often.

- I re hashed an old habit with a friend called: lets decide to go out and do something at midnight... featuring Miss Kinsey and Golden Griddle.

That is really all to note, save for guys, but... ya, that is all to note :)

Currently trying to master singing "One Week" by the Barenaked Ladies, if I can do that... I'll sing at karaoke. Its a daunting task.

But, I figure if I once was able to learn "the countries of the world" by yakko (to the tune of the mexican hat dance... yakko is from the animaniacs) I can do this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home