[Jamie's Innerworkings] "Slightly Bored and Severely Confused"

Thursday, November 16, 2006

The Mail Man

... and my plans to hit on him

Alright, so the mail man who delivers the mail to work, is very, very, very attractive. And between myself, my boss and my co worker and our amusing deductive skills, we think that it might not come out of left field. Here are the facts we know:

- he delivers our mail at least Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
- he only comes into the office and hand delivers the mail on Wednesdays (also the only mornings I work)
- he does not hand deliver the mail to any of the other 6 business on my plaza
- he offered to lose the "duty slip" for a package my boss received from the United States (which according to my Uncle, who is also a mail man... you can get in a lot of trouble)
- he has no ring and drives a 2 door Mitisbuishi (sp?) Eclipse
- when he drove away today (he parks his car on the street across from the office, and instead of paying attention forward, he was looking at our plaza, and when after he passed my work, he looked forward [I am the middle business])

So the plan is... I'm going to write him a brief note be like "so, I think you are very attractive, and wouldn't mind grabbing coffee sometime if you are interested... yada yada yada" and address it to: The Mail Man, who delivers on Marlee Avenue, Toronto, Ontario.

Here goes nothing... I mean whats the worse that can happen... he starts putting the mail in the mailbox?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home