[Jamie's Innerworkings] "Slightly Bored and Severely Confused"

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

The Mailman: Part 2

So, as I said last week... today was gonna be the day that I attempted to pick up the mailman. Further devolpments helped encourage me and build up the confidence, such as my boss having had removed the big board on the office window and the other receptionist noticing that the mailman actually checks to see who is at the desk before putting the mail in the box.

He brought in the mail today, a measley Dominos flyer (yesterday he put a legal sized envelope plus about 11 other little envelopes in the mail box). And I gave him a note. Which just simply stated that I had been eyeing him, and I had to check to see if the feeling was mutual, and if it was ... we should go for the proverbial cup of coffee.

I also brought donuts, as suggested by my boss, who said I should try to win my way to his heart through his stomach. Didn't work, he said he couldn't handle something that sugary in the morning. But he did give a cute little smile when I gave him the note. I'll keep y'all updated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home